LEARN THE BASICS OF CREATIVE BUSINESS BOOKKEEPING
(WITHOUT Scary Accounting Jargon & Nightmares of Tax Time)
A step-by-step course for creative business owners, where you’ll learn the basics of small business accounting and the unique extras you need as a maker.
Maybe you can relate?
- You’re not sure where to start or how to get your books in order, so you’ve just been ignoring it.
- You’re confused about what kind of business entity you need to be, so you’re still mixing business money with personal.
- You think that bookkeeping takes a ton of time.
- You think you’ll owe taxes at the end of the year, so you just don't do it.
- You don’t always keep your receipts, so you think “what’s the point in tracking anything since it’s all a mess anyways?”
- You don’t know what you should track and how to track it.
- Pricing your products and charging for your time is really confusing.
- You’re treating your sales income like personal funds...
You’re a creative! Not a numbers gal…
But lucky for you, you found me!
I’ll be your guide to getting this figured out (without hiring an expensive CPA or Googling forever on end).
Can you imagine how it would feel to be confident with your books?
How would your life be different if you could just focus on your family without worrying about your business finances?
That’s why I created an easy-to-follow course to help you get set up correctly.
Bookkeeping Basics Mini-Course
A step-by-step mini-course for creative business owners, where you’ll learn the basics of small business accounting and the unique extras you need as a maker.
(so you can finally relax and stress less)
LET'S DIG INTO THE DETAILS
Here's how it all shakes out...
Module 1: Getting your finances in order ($47 value)
In this module, you'll learn:
- Filing systems that actually work
- Paying bills and organizing due dates
- How to collect receipts and keep track of expenses
- What records you need to maintain
Module 2: Bookkeeping Jargon Explained! ($27 value)
In this module, you'll get clear on:
- Small business accounting terms you need to know
- What all the fancy words mean & which ones you can ignore
Module 3: Legal Business Structures ($67 value)
In this module, my sweet friend Nichole Sherry Odin will break down:
- All the legalities you need in order to stay clean with the IRS
- What kind of business entity you need to become
Module 4: Financial Business Structures ($47 value)
In this module, we’ll cover:
- Wholesale IDs, EIN Numbers, Sales Tax ID, and State Sales Tax
- How to keep track of everything so you can hand it over to your accountant at tax time and feel confident in case you get audited.
AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BONUSES
You're also going to get access to:
BONUS #1: FREE Access to our exclusive Facebook Community ($17/mo value)
As another bonus, you get to have access to our awesome community on Facebook where you can ask your questions and connect with other creative business owners!
For FREE with the purchase of Bookkeeping Basics, you’ll get:
- Access to our exclusive Facebook Community
- Weekly LIVE Q&A with Katie Fisher
BONUS #2: Lifetime Access to the course with unlimited updates (priceless)
As a final bonus, I want to make sure you always stay up to date with any of the changes I make to the course, so you can buy it today and feel confident that you’ll always have the current, accurate information to look to for guidance.
Bookkeeping doesn’t have to be overwhelming… let me help you get clear!
Here's what you get when you join.
5 Step-By-Step Modules to Get Your Finances in Order ($188 value)
BONUS #1: Lifetime Access to the course with unlimited updates (priceless)
BONUS #2 : Bonus unit on Monthly Bookkeeping
When you add that all up, it comes out to a value of $392, but you can enroll today for a
one-time investment of just $47!
Oh hey! I’m your guide, Katie Fisher.
15 years ago, my husband and I built a business with nothing to our name.
I could never have imagined this is where we would end up. We grew our successful business through trial and error (and trust me, there were a lot of errors). I used those skills to transition into a tax accountant and as I turned my creative hobby into a business. I know that is a lot of "irons in the fire," as some might say, but I have always been one to follow my heart. I closed my tax firm in 2017 to focus primarily on my creative business. I soon found out that others were inspired by my drive and wanted to learn how I grew my creative hobby into a full-time business, generating a full-time income.
So, my friends, here I am, sharing everything I have learned along the way. Now, I mentor and teach business owners how to take profitable action steps. My students learn how to build their sales platforms, understand their numbers, and use online marketing strategies to make an impact.
I am excited to help you grow your creative business, understand your numbers, and build a life that makes your heart happy!
Hey friend, I want you to be 100% confident when you sign up for Bookkeeping Basics.
There’s literally no risk involved because you’re backed by our 14-day money-back guarantee! I know for a fact that if you put in the work, you will feel super clear about your setting up your bookkeeping properly.Buy it, try it, apply it. And if you don’t like it, just email me and show me the work you've put in, and I'll refund your investment. That means ZERO risk for you!
Bookkeeping Basics is the ONLY program of its kind that...
- Is easy to follow, even for a brand new business owner. Don’t worry about the complicated accounting words and acronyms.
- Demystifies business entities and makes sure you don’t get in trouble with the IRS.
- Is built SPECIFICALLY for creative business owners like Etsy shop owners, artists, crafters, and makers of all kinds.
- Is so affordable you’ll be shocked I didn’t charge way more.
So if you’re ready to get your books in order and feel confident about your finances…