How Much Money Should You Spend on Marketing? | Episode 22
Sep 11, 2020
Episode 22: Show Notes
Do you currently have a budget for marketing? Did you even know you needed one? According to the US business administration - typically, people spend 7%-8% of their gross income on marketing.
Today on the show, we're going to talk about much money you should be spending on marketing. Or if you even should be spending any money on marketing. There are so many great free marketing platforms available now, let's figure out if you need a marketing budget or if you should stick to free resources.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to figure out what your business can afford to spend on marketing
- Creating a budget for your operating expenses
- Creating sharable content that your audience will share, at no cost to you
- Making your money go further by consulting with an online marketing expert
- and, your marketing options - free and paid. Instagram (free & paid), Facebook (free & paid), Pinterest (free), Influencers (cost of product), your email list, TicTok (free).
Links and resources mentioned during this episode: