Creating a Marketing Plan For Your Business with Elizabeth Pampalone | Episode 21
Sep 04, 2020
Episode 21: Show Notes
Today we have Elizabeth Pampalone from Absolute Marketing with us on the show. She's going to share with us how she helps her students create a years worth of content in 5 days.
In this episode, we cover:
- Creating a marketing plan for your website
- Why branding is fundamental - and it's not just your logo and colors
- Tools and resources for creating more cash flow in your business
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Learn more about Elizabeth on her website and sign up for Absolute Marketing.
- Sign up for YNAB (You Need A Budget) and talk with visitors on your website through Chatra.
- Create more cash flow in your business by following the Profit First method.
- Connect with Katie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review HERE. Thank you!
More About Elizabeth Pampalone:
Elizabeth Pampalone is an International Speaker, Successful Entrepreneur, and Expert Marketer with over 20 years of experience.
Her innovative approach helps overwhelmed business owners and burnt out nonprofit directors to achieve success and freedom through the power of Absolute Marketing™.