Is Your Business Making Money or Are You Just Spinning Your Wheels? | Episode 17
Aug 07, 2020
Episode 17: Show Notes
Many of us start a business because we were passionate about our idea. But it's also possible you fell into entrepreneurship by accident. Most of us though, are creatives and we just want to make pretty things! And we don't always take the time to figure out if our business is profitable or not. But the hard truth is, your business cannot sustain itself if it is not making money.
In today's episode, I show you how to calculate if your business is profitable or not. And if it's not, I share some tips and tricks to help get you there. PLUS, you'll want to stay tuned until the end... I'll let you know how to get my expense tracker for FREE.
In this episode, we cover:
- Do you see your business as a side hustle or hobby? And do you see yourself as the non-breadwinner?
- What expenses you should be tracking for your business
- How to calculate if our business is profitable
- Why you need a no spend month
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- For the entire month of August, purchase my expense tracker HERE for $27! Then, email the word PODCAST to [email protected] for a FULL REFUND!
- Connect with Katie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review HERE.